Venosc is connected to les Deux Alpes by gondola in 6 minutes, which allows to take full advantage of the huge ski area and look for the calm of the village during the evening.
Your day at the ski:
* The Foyer to the gondola count 2 min by car or 6 minutes on foot (a little more at the evening to climb).
* At the foot of the gondola you can buy your ski pass. All ski pass are valid on the Venosc gondola. There are also pedestrian pass valid on all lifts teleported or only the Venosc gondola.
* Climb to Deux Alpes in 6 to 8 minutes.
* At 200 m far, there is Venosc Sports Shop. Lockers are available to store your personal equipment. Rental shop with discount of 20% to 40% depending on the period.
* You are 100 m from Le Diable skilift which gives access to the altitude range.
* The Côte Brune of the ESF and the ESI gatherings located 400 m from the shop on foot.
* Alexandre teaches skiing and snow, information on www.cours-ski-deux-alpes.com and Venosc Sports Shop.
* Possibility of catering: your meal delivered all night at your chalet for €10 / pers.
* Different restaurants in the village: Douces Gourmandises, Le Dolilou, La Bombance.